2nd January 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?

after complision of diploma mechanical engineering what is the procedure for getting rto officer job

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  4. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  5. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  7. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  9. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Can I appear for RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  16. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  17. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
12th July 2013, 08:39 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?

this is posted by umeaskarthik.........
hello.

RTO Officer Details :

RTO exam is conducted by State Public Service Commission

It have different posts

RTO Clerk

RTO Judicial

RTO Sub Assistant

RTO Clerk Eligibility :

Candidates should be complete Secondary education or equivalent state OR board education

Candidates age limit between 18 to 37 years

RTO Judicial Eligibility :

Candidates should be complete Degree in Law from any recognized university

Candidates must be complete 23 to 34 years

RTO Sub Assistant Eligibility :

Candidates should be complete Graduation from a recognized university

Candidates age limit between 21 to 32 years

Candidates must be citizen of Indian

Selection Process :

Written Test

Interview

Written Test Syllabus :

General Aptitude

Reasoning

Optional Subjects

General Knowledge

RTO Exam is known as Regional Transport Officer Exam

RTO examinations are generally conducted by public service commission of each state of India. The number of vacancies would vary from one state another.
The information specified below helps you know more about various eligibility criteria, qualification and other information about RTO examination and much more.

Eligibility criteria for RTO exam are as follows: -

1. Pass graduation / Bachelor’s degree in any subject or in any engineering stream or equivqlent from a recognised institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for RTO exam.

RTO examination clerkship post eligibility criteria

•RTO examination held to hire candidates for clerkship post must match the following criteria.
•The candidate should be a citizen of India.

•The candidate should have an educational qualification Secondary education or equivalent from the respective state board.

•The age of the candidate should be between 18 years old and should not cross 37 year old.

•The exam syllabus would vary from state to state RTO examination.

RTO examination sub assistant engineer eligibility criteria

•The candidate applying for the post of RTO Examination sub assistant engineer post must match the following criteria.

•The candidate should be an Indian citizen.

•The candidate should have a degree in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical.

•The number of vacancies available would vary from state to state.

•The age of the candidate should not cross 32years.

RTO Examination Judicial service post eligibility criteria

•RTO examination held for judicial service post follows the following list of eligibility criteria.

•Candidate should be above 23 year old and should be below 34 years.

•He should be a citizen of India.

•For this particular post candidate should be holding a degree in law from any standard or recognized university.

•Candidate should be capable to read, write and speak particular state’s language

At present you are not eligible to apply for MPSC RTO (Regional Transport Officer) Exam.The Eligibility conditions that you will have to meet are :-

Educational qualification :-
~You should have a Engineering/Bachelor degree in Computer science/Mechanical Engineering.
~Your degree should be from regular university.
~Your degree should be approved from the AICTE.

~Your minimum age should be 21 years.
~Your age should not be above 32 years after getting age relaxation facility.

Exam Pattern :-
~There will be two papers :- General and Subjective.
~Each paper will include 100 questions.
~Total duration of each pper will be 2 hours.
~Total marks for each paper will be 100.

Syllabus details :-

~General paper

Reasoning.
General Grammar.
General awareness.

~Subjective paper

Computer science/Computer application/Information Technology.
Mechanical Engineering.

NOTE :- In subjective paper you will have to take any one paper from the given above.

all the best..............
23rd July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?

i have completed my diploma in me eng.
19th August 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?

what is the procedure to get job in RTO after completion of BE(MECHANICAL)
7th January 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get job in rto after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering
4th February 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,I"ve cmpleted my BE ..and what can i get a good job in RTO?
6th April 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I completed a diploma in mechanical . I get good job in RTO department . yes or no...
24th July 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for jobs in rto 2014-2015???
tell me the official website for RTO, so i can feelup the application form
2nd September 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in Automobile engineering, if there is any chance to become a R T O ???
30th December 2019, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Is final year students can apply for this rto job ?please suggest me sir ,if yes we go through for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?