29th March 2011, 08:20 PM
darpal

Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?

1).what is the minimum salary if i get an auto mobile engineer job after my diploma?
2).what is the percentage needed to get admission in an auto mobile engineering collage?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  3. How to be an automobile engineer?
  4. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  5. Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  6. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the starting salary for automobile engineers?
  8. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. What is the minimum salary of automobile engineers?
  12. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  13. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  14. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  17. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  18. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
21st April 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default ).what is the percentage needed to get admission in an auto mobile engineering collage?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=darpal;482399]1).what is the minimum salary if i get an auto mobile engineer job after my diploma?
11th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?

if i want to do automobile diploma course after completion what will be the minimum salary
26th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?

what is the minimum salary of mechanical engineering automobile
29th June 2011, 02:57 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
after doing diploma in auto mobile engineering you can get a job , but there is

very less opportunity to get a good job..

the maximum salary you can get R.s.10,000-15,000/-..
but after completion of your graduation you can get a good job.

you must have 40% marks in your diploma for doing B.tech..

The procedure to take admission in B.tech is-

you just have to appear in lateral entry test through which you can take direct admission

in 2nd year of B.tech..

so, try to do good score in that lateral entry exam to get a good college..

All the best..
1st July 2011, 07:06 PM
ABHIJIT12101994

Question Re: Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?

I had completed my s.s.c with 63% i am confused to choose my site to earn good salary in future. Please suggest me .
2nd July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

percentage need in class `1o
3rd July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

what are the salary ranges after B.Tech in automobile engi..?
9th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i confused that i filled my form in automobile so i can i get good job
16th July 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

what could i have get salary after B.E. AUTOMOBILE
19th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

minimum salary of a pgt economics teacher in india?
3rd August 2011, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

how i get the god salary job? and where out side of bangladesh?
6th October 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i am axpecting the salary near by 5 lakhs per month any how in future please sugest me
6th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

IMPOVEMENT RESULT R APPILICABLE 4 ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING.PLE TELL ME THE MINIMUM SCORE IN B TECH PROGRAM.
20th October 2011, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

what is govt jobs after diploma in automobile engineering
21st October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir ,how make automobile engineer for 12th science ?
salery of automobile engineer?
22nd October 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum salary of an automobile engineer in india?
19th November 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any government job available at present in india for a diploma holder in automobile
1st January 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage needed to get admission in an auto mobile engineering collage after 10th(in cbse school)?
20th January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

please suggest the software courses for a diploma automobile engineer.
15th March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i am compliteing diploma ato-mobile engineering.sir i can addmisson public b-tech collage????
10th June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage to get in automotive b tech?
19th July 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Mane before three years Xth pass kiya tha ab ma automobile engineer baana chata hu ma kya karo?????????????????
19th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

how much salary can i expect?????????? without any experince?
16th March 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

out of country job in deploma study
25th March 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

requirements for aeronotical engineering after diploma in automobile engineering
12th May 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63% in class-10.......will I get chance in diploma of Automobile?
7th December 2013, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

mechanical engineering
2nd May 2014, 04:28 AM
Johnk869

Surely together with your thoughts here and that i adore your blog! Ive bookmarked it making sure that I can come back &amp read more inside the foreseeable future. ecdkfgeagcee
31st July 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 70.5% in my HSLC examination.will i get a chance of diploma in Automobile?????
27th April 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in automobile I want to complete b.tech ......then can it be good for me to get good salary job from others b.tech pass engineers?? (As I will complete diploma b.tech.)
22nd August 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there a good score in automobile engineering in the future
If I opted for automobile engineering in polytechnic and later opted for b tech in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?