18th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to complete CA in short period? I am a B.Com final year student

now i am bcom final year and i want to do CA wat is the easy procedure to complete CA in short period?

19th June 2013, 09:21 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to complete CA in short period? I am a B.Com final year student

There is no Shortcut
You have to give the minimum time prescribed to complete the course

CA Course is done in 3 stages:
>> CPT
>> IPCC
>> Final

Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

In the CA programme after completing your IPCC stage you have to do an articleship training of 3 years and 6 months
19th June 2013, 07:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to complete CA in short period? I am a B.Com final year student

There is no easy procedure and the duration of Chartered Accountancy course can not be brought down. Please keep these things in mind when applying for the Chartered Accountancy. You want a short cut but there ain't any.

The duration of the course will remain the same. You can however skip the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). This test is conducted to take admission for the Intermediate course known as IPC.

Common Proficiency Test is the first step of CA course. You can skip this test under the condition that you have scored 55 percent marks in Bachelor of Commerce. If you finished the degree with 55 percent or more marks then skip the Common Proficiency Test and take admission for the IPC.

But in case you fail to meet the percentage criteria then there is no option but to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. The syllabus of CPT include 4 subjects. The exam pattern is that there will be 2 groups of 2 subjects each.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

You will have to clear both the groups with 30 percent marks in each of them. Then only you will pass the Common Proficiency Test and take admission for the IPC. Otherwise you will have to reappear for the CPT entrance exam.

Along with the IPC course you can take admission for the 3 years long mandatory articleship. You will complete the both groups of IPC but only once you have completed 9 months of the IPC course.

Final Examination can be given when there is 6 months of articleship is left.
20th June 2013, 02:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you complete your B.Com. Graduation with 55% marks then you will be exempted from CA CPT and can directly apply for CA IPCC.

Those who are non commerce Graduates need 60% marks.

There is no short cut for completing CA and you have to study for a required time and clear all the papers in that require time.

Hence after completion you can apply for CA IPCC through the official website.

After passing CA IPCC you have to complete CA Final to become a Chartered Accountant.

CA IPCC subjects that you have to study:

-Accounting (100 marks)

-Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks)

-Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 marks)

-Taxation (100 marks)

-Advanced Accounting (100 marks)

-Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)

-Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 marks)

For more information visit http://www.icai.org

You can also download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA Procedure.pdf(48.6 KB, 82 views)
19th June 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com with 75% what is the procedure to join for ca ipcc and when will be exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?