14th September 2012, 08:05 PM
angavai

What is the procedure to continue for B.Com in correspondence? I discontinued B.Com at Madras University

i was discontinued b.com in 1999 at madras university ,what is the procedure to continue b.com in coresspondence.

30th October 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to continue for B.Com in correspondence? I discontinued B.Com at Madras University

Hi,

I discountinued by Bsc, (Pshycology) course some years before in Madras universtiy and I have passed the first year and due to some personal reasons I am not able to continue my studies. Now I would like to continue and finish my both IInd & IIIrd year course. Please inform me what is the procedure and whom should I contact?

Thanks for your help in advance
19th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to continue for B.Com in correspondence? I discontinued B.Com at Madras University

Hi,

I joined BBA in Madras universtiy (Distance education) and I have passed the 3 papers in first year and due to some personal reasons I am not able to continue my studies. But I paid the second and third year fees but didn't attend the exams. Now I would like to continue and finish BBA course. Please inform me what is the procedure and whom should I contact?

Thanks
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-continue-b-com-correspondence-i-discontinued-b-com-madras-university-937686.html#ixzz2NzahB5Yb
5th December 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I had joined BBA in Madras university (Distance education) in the year of 1999 and I have passed the 3 papers in first year and 1 paper in second due to some personal reasons I am not able to continue my studies.Now I would like to continue and finish BBA course. Please inform me what is the procedure and whom should I contact?.Thanks.Lakshmi.S.
30th April 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i studyied my m.a tamil literature in corres in madras university in the year 1998 -2000. only finished two papers and i paid the fees and got t.c also. other papers i was absent .now i want to continue my m.a . i want the details and syllabus of it. please send the details .thanks
16th July 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is The procedure to dicontinue b.com in corresponds and join in regular college??
27th October 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

you can continue your course by paying the Breakage fee of Rs 500 and fine Rs 100 per year (from last fee payment). You can continue from the point you left the course.
16th March 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I had joined MCA in Madras university (Distance education) in the year of 2008 and I have passed the all papers in first & second year and I am not able to continue my 3rd year for some reason.Now I would like to continue and finish MCA course. Please inform me what is the procedure and whom should I contact?.Thanks.Ambika
26th April 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I had joined b.com in Madras University (distance education) in the year of 2001 and I have passed 4 papers in first year & second year 3 papers passed & 3rd year 3 papers passed. Now I would like to continue and finish b.com. what is the procedure pls help.
26th May 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have discontinued my third year at last year can i continue it in correspondence at this year for that what should I do???
22nd November 2019, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

How to discontinue the course which I am doing at correspondence...
10th April 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have started my b.com in 2019 and i haven't complete any of my exams, my sems are in arrear due to my personal reasons. And I have to discontinue my 3rd year course because to complete my arrears. My question is how to discontinue my arrears, and is there any due time to clear my arrears.
16th July 2022, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have discontinued my bcom at third year before writing 6th sem now I need to complete my 6th sem at Banglore North University,how can I continue my bcom @ correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?