26th December 2012, 05:40 PM
ramesh4991

What is the procedure to do training in DMRC/ONGC? I am a 2nd year CSE student form IIT Indore

hello, i am a 2 nd year CSE student from IIT INDORE.
Can u plz tell the procedure to do training in DRMC/ONGC. Their websites does'nt contain any information regarding this. Plz Help me

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  3. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  4. Names of the companies at Indore? I want to do training in electronics
  5. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. Procedure of training at Indore Tools Limited company? -- [New]
  9. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  10. How to do Inplant Training while studying 2nd year CSE
  11. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  15. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  17. Is CAT preparation helpful for on-campus placements? I am a B.Tech 4th year student in IIT Indore
  18. Training for 2nd year computer engineering student in Kolkata?
15th November 2017, 05:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do training in DMRC/ONGC? I am a 2nd year CSE student form IIT Indore

Generally, it is not recommended to apply for training in DMRC/ONGC during second year of bachelor's degree. One should apply for training after completion of 2nd year of bachelor's degree. The reason behind this is very simple. Being a second year candidate, one may have little knowledge of core subjects.
You simply have to send your application with any reference to the HR department of the company. After scrutiny of applications, the concern authority of the company publish a list of shortlisted candidates. If your name is there in shortlisted candidates, then you can start training in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?