6th January 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

sir ,
I am studying B.Tech second year cse......
i want to do summer internship in iit bombay,
so can you say the procedure for applying?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  7. How to do summer internship? I am a 3rd year B.Tech IIT Bombay student
  8. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  11. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  12. How to join summer internship this year? I am a first year student of IIT
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  14. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship after completing 2nd year? I am a student of IIT BHU Varanasi
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
18th October 2017, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Bombay for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Get in touch with the training and placement cell of your college and inform them about the internship. They will talk with the professor in charge of the IIT and request them to give you the permission for internship. If they accepts the request then you have to keep in touch with them and follow their instructions carefully to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?