25th February 2013, 10:23 PM
monika maurya

Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?

Sir I am the student of B.Tech cse of 2nd year i want to know about the summer training which is being conducted by any IIT. How can i apply for that training and what is the criteria to do training?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  2. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida? -- [New]
  3. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  4. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  5. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  7. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  8. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  9. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  13. How to do summer training in TCS? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student from PTU
  14. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  15. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  16. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  17. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  18. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
27th March 2017, 11:37 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika maurya View Post
sir m tha student of b. tech cse of 2nd year i want to know about the summer training which is being conductedin by any iit..how can i aaply for that training ..what is the criteria to do training????????
In many IITs, companies visit for internship regularly.

For getting enrolled for internship, you need to appear for online exam that they conduct in their campus.

After qualifying their exam, you will be hired for internship.

Additional way is to apply for internship through sites like Internshala, which provide you complete details regarding internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?