31st December 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing B.Pharmacy course?

What is the procedure followed for doing B.Pharmacy course? Can you please let me know the information on this? The complete steps which I need to follow to ensure that I will be able to do the B.Pharmacy course which I like. Thanks!

1st January 2016, 12:49 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing B.Pharmacy course?

B.pharmacy is an under graduate course of 4 years duration including practical examination and field works .

The eligiblity criteria for B.Pharmacy course are as under :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics or Physics,Chemistry,Biology from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in D.Pharmacy or in 12th science to get admission in B.pharma.

- The candidate minimum age required to get admission in this course is 17 years .

Some of the entrance exams through which one can get admission in B.Pharmacy course are :

BHU B Pharma Entrance Test

GPAT-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test

GCET-Goa Common Entrance Test

MHT-CET-Maharastra Common Entrance Test
1st January 2016, 09:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing B.Pharmacy course?

B.Pharma or Bachelor of Pharmacy is a four year course after 10+2 qualification and provides a better opportunity for candidates to pursue about medicine, drugs, etc..

The admission in government colleges or best private university is through the entrance examination. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 in PCM/B from any recognised board.

There is no age limit to pursue course from recognised university. So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to pursue course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?