9th April 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for BAMS after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for BAMS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Can you please guide with the steps which I need to proceed further to get the course? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  2. How can I get the forms of BSc Nursing? How can I get the forms of BSc Nursing/BAMS
  3. What is the procedure followed to go abroad after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
  4. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  5. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  6. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  8. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do MSc nursing after completion of BSc Nursing?
  11. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  13. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  14. Nursing graduate can do BAMS or BHMS?
  15. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  16. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  17. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS course after completion of BSc Nursing?
13th July 2017, 08:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for BAMS after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

B.A.M.S stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. The courses is of almost five and half year duration ( including internship ).

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with institutes.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in various institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?