10th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?

I am George Eliyasar from visakhapatnam. My daughter passed Bsc nursing with distinction.She wants to pursue MSC nursing. Kindly give us information about 2013 date of admission and procedure.

13th February 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?

Normally, for admission in nursing course there is an entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Seats are allotted based on the rank through counselling.

Therefore, just apply for the concerned entrance exam according to your choice of university and be prepared for the exam so that you can get admission in your choice of college.
28th February 2023, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?

I have done my kcse 2022 December I have attained a mean grade of c-and I would like to do community health NURSING AND mothering bt I had D. In chemistry will I manage to join kmtc please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?