1st June 2016, 06:25 PM
gaurikshirsagar

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Pune colleges with 66 marks in PCB?

I got 66 marks In PCB group, can i get admission in any colleges of pune or in which college will i get the admission???? i want to know cutoff of nt c category of bams colleges in maharashtra? It will be easy if you can answer me soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS in Pune after scoring 87 marks in PCB?
  2. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  3. How to take admission in MBBS? I have scored 140 marks out of 150 in PCB
  4. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  6. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  7. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  8. How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE
  9. Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?
  10. Admission procedure of MCS in Pune University? Names of the colleges?
  11. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  12. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  13. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  14. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  15. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Forestry) to 12th PCB candidate in Raichur? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  18. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?