19th June 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in saink school, lucknow?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in saink school, lucknow? Who can give me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on the same soon. Awaiting for the response on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of saink school teachers to get coaching?
  2. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  3. Previous year question papers of Military School, Ajmer and Sainik School entrance exams?
  4. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  5. When the Amity International School, Lucknow and St Francis' College, Lucknow invites application form for 11th? Selection procedure of both the schools? -- [New]
  6. Old question papers for class IX of Military School Ajmer and All Sainik School exams?
  7. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  9. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  10. Old question papers for class IX of military school chail Shimla and all Sainik School exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to take admission for ICWAI in Lucknow?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in C.H.S. School?
  14. Previous year papers of entrance test to get admission in Sanik School, Lucknow?
  15. List of best universities in lucknow to do Ph.D after completion of MA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  17. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  18. List of Science schools offering Higher Secondary Education in Lucknow?
21st June 2016, 09:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in saink school, lucknow?

In Sainik School , Admission is available only through entrance exam AISSEE (All India Sainik School Entrance Exam). Admission provides admission in class VII & IX. Students should have age 10-11 years & 13-14 years for admission respectively.

AISSEE Exam Syllabus

For Class VII
- Paper I : Maths & Language Ability (100 Marks , 2 Hours)
- Paper II : Intelligence Test (100 Marks , 50 Mins)

For Class IX
- Paper I : Maths & Science ( (200+75) Marks , 2.5 Hours )
- Paper II : English & Social Studies ( (100+75) Marks , 2 Hours )

AISSEE Entrance Exam
- Sale of Application Form : October Month
- Last Date of Application : November Month
- AISSEE Exam Held : January Month of Next Year.

Admission Procedure
- Visit the site : www.upsainikschool.org
- Print the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Paste the photograph & sign the application form.
- Pay the application fee through DD in favour of "Principal , UP Sainik School , Lucknow".
- Send application to UP Sainik School along with attached documents through speed post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?