30th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

List of best universities in lucknow to do Ph.D after completion of MA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?

Respected Mam/Sir,

I have completed my MA in mass communication. i want to do p.hd please tell me best university in lucknow. and tell me admission form of Ph.D. of these university.? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?
  15. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  16. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
7th September 2016, 04:40 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of best universities in lucknow to do Ph.D after completion of MA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?

As you have completed your MA, it is always preferable to go for higher study. You have taken a very good choice to go for Ph.D.

Here are some best universities in Lucknow to do for Ph.D :

Indian Institute of Management,Lucknow

Amity University,Lucknow

Babu Banarasi Das University,Lucknow

Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University,Lucknow

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University,Lucknow

Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University,Lucknow

Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar

Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University,Lucknow

Alliance University,Bangalore

Admission procedure :
For admission you should be in touch with official website of these institution and fill the form when it's out. Usually around December it comes in the internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?