3rd September 2013, 06:39 PM
aanchal.sharma1995

What is the procedure to get admission in SRCC in B.Com(Hons)? What are the subjects?

hi i want to know what is the procedure of getting addimission in srcc in B.Com (hons.) what are the subjects that are taken into consideration is information pactices and maths are there.and what is the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered?
  2. Procedure for getting admission in SRCC college for B.Com course?
  3. Will I get admission in SRCC in economic honors after scoring 93.75% in best 4 subjects in 12th board in science
  4. How can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 80-90% in 4 subjects in class 12th
  5. Can I get admission in SRCC after scoring 85 to 90% in 4 subjects in 12th class?
  6. Can I apply for economic hons? How to get admission in SRCC -- [New]
  7. Is Physical education counted in SRCC for B.Com hons or Eco Hons admission as one of the four subjects?
  8. How can I get admission in SRCC?
  9. Which four subjects are calculated in SRCC B.Com Honors? Is English Compulsory?
  10. How to get admission in SRCC? I am a class 12th student
  11. How can I get admission in B.Com honors in a college like SRCC?
  12. How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce
  13. Is Physical education counted in SRCC for B.Com Hons or Eco Hons admission?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in B.Com hons at SRCC? I have passed 12th with PCM
  15. B.Com from SRCC after 11th and 12 standard without Maths? Can I do C.A afterwards? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in B.Com course in SRCC after scoring 93% in best four in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th
  18. Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?
31st December 2015, 05:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in SRCC in B.Com(Hons)? What are the subjects?

SRCC stands for Sree Ram College of Commerce and it is among the best college of India and DU.

The admission in the college is conducted in same manner as like other colleges of DU. The admission in college is on basis of 10+2 aggregate and it is compulsory to have mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

The admission is on basis of aggregate in best four subject.

The admission starts from month of May and to get details about admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?