26th May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?

i just wanted to know that,is there any value of srcc internationaly?? like if i was an srcc student and wanted to do mba from a good business school in america will the degree from SRCC be valuable??

21st July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?

DU offers a 3 years degree. Most North American universities don't recognize that to the a BS/BA.
9th January 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?

plzz temme fm were i can download question papers of srcc gbo exams....
26th September 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Have an oppurtunity for BCom (Hons ) at SRCC. Currently at Xaviers Kolkata plus studdying for CA. Which is a better option ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?