29th September 2012, 09:44 PM
st anselms

Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th

i am a student of class 12 .i have commerce with physical education.can i get admission in srcc to pursue bcom or any other course?

30th September 2012, 06:19 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th

ok dude I send one pdf file its may be help you :

ADMISSION ON MERIT BASIS

Graduate Courses

For the B.Com. and B.A.(Eco) courses, the students are selected on the basis of their national board exams. Students can be from any board in the country and their marks / grades are normalized for differences in marking standards seen over time.The Cut-Offs have usually been high, in the vicinity of 90%+. There of course are reservations in various categories for which cut-offs are much lower.

In 2010, the cutoffs for Commerce stream students for B.Com. (Honors) had been 95.25% and 96.75% for Economics (Honors) for 501 and 124 available seats respect.

In 2011, the cutoff was increased to 100% for B.Com(hons.)for students from science students who had had physics+chemistry+biology+English or (history/psycho/socio/geography/pol sci/elective eng)+ English and not the main Subjects.

In 2012, according to regression analysis done on Cut off are expected to reach 96.75% in B.Com(Hons) and 96% to 99% for Economics (Hons)depending on the subjects you had in Class XII
Attached Files
File Type: pdf srcc-edu.pdf(188.8 KB, 449 views)
20th December 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th

iam a student of class 11 and iam aiming for SRCC , is it neccessary to have maths as a subject for appling for the admission ?
4th April 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for B.com for various category as a reservation ? Plz reply as fast as possible ...
22nd April 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th
9th May 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in srcc??? i dont have maths
13th May 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

which subject cut off is needed for student belongs to commerce-accoutancy group?
25th May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a non-maths student with commerce can i get admission in b.com(hons) correspondance
25th May 2013, 09:40 PM
prachi151921

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by st anselms View Post
i am a student of class 12 .i have commerce with physical education.can i get admission in srcc to pursue bcom or any other course?
no dear i m very sorry to inform you that if you have not taken maths in class 12th then there is no chance for srcc..as there is maths compulsory..still you can try for other good colleges..ALL D BST DEAR!!!mah best wishes are with you!!
30th May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

can I do bcom(hons) after my 12th exam (i'm from commerce stream)
19th June 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in srcc after class 12th , my subjects are PCM with P.ED
4th August 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

music suject is counted in top sujects in SRCC
19th October 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

is maths is compulsory for genral category students for taking admsision in srcc for b com degree
12th January 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Im in 10std .Which board shall I choose to get admission in srcc cbse,Ise,igcse,IB, and also which subjects to b taken in 11th & 12th
23rd March 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I have passed my class 12th exams from jammu and kashmir (jk board) and I secured 90.8% marks with english, economics, business studies, accountancy and business maths as my optional subject, so can I get admission in sri ram college of commerce...Please do let me know...
Thankyou
23rd March 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I have passed class 12th(commerce) exam recently from jammu kashmir board and secured 91% marks with english economics business studies accountancy and business maths as my optional subject...can I get admission in sri ram college of commerce? Please do let me know?
[email protected]
14th April 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed two years of b.com from loyola college now. I want to persue my 3rd year b.com in SRCC. My 12th cut-off was 98.75% ( centum in business maths,accounts and commerce and 190 in economics) and my CGPA in loyola college is 7.40. With above qualifications can i get into SRCC for my 3rd year b.com(general) ???

email id: [email protected]
5th June 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how many number i get to take admission in srcc please say.[[email protected]]
27th July 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of science stream.(i have physics,chemistry,math,bio and english) I want to study economics in srcc,but i don't have the subject in 12.Will my 2% be deducted?and if i opt for b.com in srcc,say,if the cut off for bcom is 98% for science students and i get 98%,then also will my 2% marks get deducted?please help me.
1st October 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a d.u correspondence student.I am doing B.Com (hon). How much percentage is required to get admission in SRCC for MBA after my graduation?
plz reply fast
20th March 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com?
I am in 12th class now and will pass out next year but I am a science student and OBC as well. Due to some reasons I don't like science and want to do B.com. So my request is ,please tell me how much should I score in 12th class to get admission in SRCC.
please send the required details on my ID:- [email protected]
12th April 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I got admission in b.com hons at srcc I am 12 pass with commerce and I got 56 percent
22nd April 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the current cut-off for persuing B.com hnrs.,with the subjects accountancy, business studies, maths, eco, and english?
31st May 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a class 12commerce student and I don't have maths. I want to do bcom hons in srcc. Is it possible to get admission there without maths? Ibelong to the reserved category
Reply fast
14th November 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing bcom(Hons) final year student and want admission in srcc in du so please tell me how much should I score to get admission for mcom and I belong to general category. Please send the required details on my I'd -
[email protected]
15th January 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am student of class 12 and I opt commerce with physical education.please tell me that, am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University?? Please tell me because I am worry about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?