5th February 2012, 11:22 AM
anchalaa

How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce

sir i m anchal from punjab doing +2 with commerce . i want to know about the registration in sri ram college for b.com .
i am confused about my career and also want guidance n CA . i have secured 91% marks in 10th . but i have a low gk. so help me to choose a career. waiting for ur reply.

8th January 2013, 09:52 PM
aakash arya

Default Re: How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10+2 with commerce

hey friend..
as you are having commerce as your major so b.com from srcc is one of the best option for you..
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION:
1.)YOU CAN APPLY ONLINE OR OFFLINE FOR UNDERGRADUATE COURSE IN D.U
2.) FOR ONLINE APPLICATION.. VISIT www.du.ac.in
3.)OFFLINE FORMS ARE MADE AVAILABLE IN END OF MAY EVERY YEAR..
4.) ADMISSION ARE DONE ON MERIT BASIS. FOR WHICH SEVERAL CUT-OFFS ARE RELEASED DEPENDING UPON THE NUMBER OF SEATS IN A COURSE..(FOR YOU, B.COM IN SRCC)..
5.)CUTOFFS ARE QUITE HIGH GENERALLY.. SOMEWHERE AROUND 96%-97% IN +2.. SO, KEEP REGULAR CHECK ON EACH CUT OFF.. AND MEET THE COLLEGE AUTHORITIES AS SOON AS YOU FIND YOUR MARKS WITH IN THE CUT-OFF..
6.) THERE ARE CERTAIN RELAXATIONS ASWELL.. FOR GIRLS, OR FOR OTHER RESERVED CATEGORIES..
7.)FOR GIRLS ITS AROUND 5%..
8.)DO TAKE ADMISSION IN THE CUT-OFF WHICH MAKES YOU ELIGIBLE. BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T THEN YOU WONT BE ALLOWED ADMISSION IN NEXT CUT OFF WHICH WILL BE EVEN LOWER..

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR +2 EXAMS... YOU SEEM VERY BRIGHT STUDENT.. GIVE YOUR BEST.. YOU WILL GET INTO SRCC IN FIRST LIST..

FOR C.A, i would suggest you to take this course.. because while doing this you can also pursure undergraduate degree from a good college with correspondence.. plus to be a complete CA you will need to do 3 years of articleship which is the same duration you will require for completing graduation.. although pass percentage in C.A exam stages like PCC and FINALS are very low but ofcourse you can do it if you are capable of doing b.com from srcc.. go for CA.. its a beautiful life few years of hardwork..
11th February 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10 2 with commerce

im a 2 commerce student who is about to take my board exams and iam in a confusion to apply to which all colleges.I got A1 in all subjects in class 10 and wants admission for BA economics in reputed colleges.how much should be the minimum cut off in such colleges?and when should i start sending applications to colleges because i dont want to be late. iam really confused and needs some advice from someone..help please
2nd July 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about the registration in sri ram college for B.Com? Which career would suit me best? I've secured 91% marks in 10th and pursuing 10 2 with commerce

Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?
2nd July 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce after scoring 80% in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?