30th October 2016, 01:51 PM
guest97

What is the procedure to join LLB course? What is the fee structure and subjects of the course?

Respected Sir, this year I will complete my UG Course with BBA, after that I want to apply for LLB course. I want to know What is the procedure to join LLB course? I want to know about the fee structure and subjects of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. What are the subjects of B.A LLB course? Fee structure of it and the procedure to apply for the entrance?
  3. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  4. Does IGNOU offer distance LLM course to LLB student? Admission procedure, subjects enlisted to study and fee expenses?
  5. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  7. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  8. What is the fee structure of LLB course? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  11. Procedure to LLB after MBBS DMRE post graduation diploma in Radiology? What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  13. Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?
  17. How to do LLB after completing B.Com? I am pursuing CA
  18. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
31st October 2016, 12:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join LLB course? What is the fee structure and subjects of the course?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in three year LLB course after the bachelor in business administration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. The minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination varies with different universities.

So, to get details about the fee structure and admission procedure visit at the official website of respective university.
31st October 2016, 01:58 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to join LLB course? What is the fee structure and subjects of the course?

LLB refers for Bachelor of legislative law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course after pursuing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

Basically LLB courses are of two types, one is LLB course of three years for one who are interested in pursuing the same course after their graduation in any subject from a recognized university where as other one is the LLB course of five years for one who are interested for pursuing the same after completing their higher secondary school degree.

So being a BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) degree holder you are eligible for both kinds of LLB courses.

Now as you have not mentioned your desired institute for pursuing the same coutrse so it is difficult to give the exact details regarding the fee structure as it varies with institute. Also for pursuing the same course from Central Universities you must regularly check on the official link of Delhi University, Calcutta University, Banaras Hindu University, etc. for updates regarding their respective entrance examination.
31st October 2016, 02:37 PM
princekainth2

After completion of UG course, you are eligible for admission into LLB course, but you will have to give entrance exams like CLAT, LSAT, All India Bar Examination ,etc.

Note that these examinations are not compulsion.
There are many Colleges who give admission to Candidates Directly after UG course.

Subjects

First Year Subjects.

Contract Law
Criminal Law
General Principles of Law
Legal skills and tort
Tort Law

Second Year Subjects

Constitutional and Administrative Law
Equity and Trusts
Land Law

Third Year Subjects

Law of civil procedure
Criminal Procedure Code and Medical Jurisprudence
Law of evidence and legal ethics
Legal drafting and Interpretation
Administrative Law

Talking about Fee structure, it varies from college to college. You must consult the administration and accounts office at first hand.
31st October 2016, 05:55 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

To get admission in Law course, first you have to appear for CLAT entrance examination after passing graduation degree from a recognized university with 55% marks.

Fees structure are vary from colleges to colleges.Different colleges have different eligibility criteria.

Annual fee structure

Tuition fee - Rs 44,500/-

Examination fee - Rs 3500/-

Library fee - Rs 3000/-

Academic activities- Rs 3000/-

Caution money-Rs 1000/-

Total Rs 55,000/-
26th June 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

May I can apply for LLB course after completion of B Pharma, a professional degree course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?