27th September 2013, 09:32 PM
kuku lakhera

What is the procedure for PCS entrance exam?

what is the procedure of PCS exam I what details in it....

14th August 2015, 11:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for PCS entrance exam?

PCS stands for Public Service Commission and the same examination is held for the recruitment of deserving persons at the higher administrative post.

Generally there are two types of PCS entrance examination one held by the Central government ( i.e; UPSC ) called as CSAT and other called as State PCS held by respective state government.

The general qualifications required for appearing the PCS examinations are as here under :-

--> You must have the nationality of India.

--> You must hold a bachelor's degree in any stream of your liking from a recognized university.

--> Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided as per the government rules. Also the upper age limit for different PCS can be different.

All the PCS examinations are held in three stages which are called as Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview all held in mentioned order.

Also the maximum attempt provided for cracking the same examination varies categories of applicants.

For more details about the keydates, syllabus and pattern of different PCS examination you must log on to their respective official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?