29th May 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?

how can i apply for actuarial science with eco(hons).I got 100 in maths in my 12th standard.
can i opt for acturial science with b.com(hons)
nd please tell me the colleges from where i can opt for actuarial science..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th
  3. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  4. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  5. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  6. Can i do actuarial science? My average marks are 60 in Maths in 12th
  7. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  9. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  10. How to apply for actuarial science after passing 12th?
  11. How to pursue the course of Actuarial Science?
  12. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of colleges offering post graduation in Actuarial science in India? How to prepare for the entrance tests of those colleges?
  14. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do Actuarial Science?
  17. Can I do actuarial science after completion of graduation and CA course? -- [New]
  18. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
13th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?

Can we do actuaries with b.com hons or eco. hons ,,, after 12th with 96 % in maths and 90.5 % as a whole ,, with commerce stream
15th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?

i have passed my class 12th exams with 95 marks in maths n 92% in best four.can i do acturial science with economics hns????
will it be done side by side or after economics hns??
27th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges for actuarial science of du??
9th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of this cource in the future
20th August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how to apply? what is the cutoff marks in degree?
28th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the job prospects after eco hons acturials?
8th December 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for actuarial science? presently i am doing eco (h) from DU (regular) and i scored 78 marks in maths in my 12th, am i eligilble?
if not then what to do?
25th March 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for accturial science wid maths hons
???
5th September 2012, 02:04 PM
tamjeed07

ihave completed my B.E in mechanical engg i am interested in opting acturial acience as a carrer ...as im a begininer and really a new person inthis field ,,would like to know the full info abt this course whr to apply what to study and colleges offering it abroad or in india....and what all to study abt it....
25th December 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

how can we apply for actuarial science with doing bcom(hons)? can we ? and if yes then how... what we have to do.
... and what are its entering procedure ?
8th May 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply in actuarial science
28th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i m currently doing b.com(hons.) from du.passed in 12 with 89% marks in maths n ovrall.can i opt for actuarial science for my career
7th July 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

can we do actuary with c.a
2nd December 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed my bcom with 89% marks. I did not hav maths in ma degree. However i hav 98 marks in ma 12th maths. Can i apply for direct membership of actuaries uk on the basis of my 12th maths marks??
5th December 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

can I take acturial as the subject. I am a commerce student.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply for actuarial science with eco(hons).I got 100 in maths in my 12th standard.
can i opt for acturial science with b.com(hons)
nd please tell me the colleges from where i can opt for actuarial science..
15th April 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I wnt the name of colleges having acturial science n cn I do side by side bcom hns
14th August 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I am now studying in !@ std, IGCSC board, secured 4A in m11STd, interested in Actuarial sciences. Kindly advise regarding undergraduate colleges offering courses in Actuary in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?