3rd November 2018, 12:16 PM

What is the procedure for reappearing in CA Intermediate?

Please tell me the procedure for reappearing in CA Intermediate under new scheme if the student fails in first attempt of exam? Also, provide the last date of submitting application forms.

30th July 2020, 03:04 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What is the procedure for reappearing in CA Intermediate?

If you want to convert from Old scheme of training to New Scheme of Ca course then you must apply online, by visiting the ICAI website and fill all the required column.
You can see the deadline in the official announcements made by ICAI regarding conversion of scheme.
23rd August 2020, 10:11 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for reappearing in CA Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Please tell me the procedure for reappearing in CA Intermediate under new scheme if the student fails in first attempt of exam? Also, provide the last date of submitting application forms.
Yes, you can switch from old scheme to new scheme. You must have login ID and can apply online by clicking on the option available for switching old to new scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?