20th June 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?

Sir,
I have completed my Intermediate exam with percentage of 50%. But I want to Improve my 12th level percentage. Am I eligible for NIOS Higher Secondary 12th standard Board exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to reappear in 12th from NIOS? When this examination will be held?
  2. Eligibility to appear in VITEEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  3. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS?
  6. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear in Matriculation of same Board if secured low percentage?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  9. Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?
  10. Can I answer Vet or zoology entrance exam if have intermediate from NIOS? Is it possible to take any entrance exam in future related to science stream in Delhi having intermediate from NIOS board?
  11. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to reappear if secured 47% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  13. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?
  15. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  16. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  17. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th NIOS?
  18. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
21st June 2015, 04:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for your 12th boards from NIOS board if you wish to go for it. You can opt for your board examination from NIOS and there is no harm in it. But try to score well this time, give all your potential and labor.
30th June 2015, 09:47 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?

Yes, You can improve your percentage from NIOS. For this, you have to fill form of reappearing. And you have to register yourself in the board of NIOS by filling the registration form. Work hard for the next time. I think you have to join the coaching for tough subjects. You will be more eligible now.
ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?