2nd November 2018, 02:56 PM
Sarath grishma

What is the procedure for registering in Dental Association of India?

I did my Dental Hygienist course from Nepal and I am a registered dental hygienist but I wanted to know if I can do the same activities like scaling here in India too? What should I do to get and valid certificate or proof that I am a dental hygienist and how will I be able to register in dental association?

6th April 2023, 03:47 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for registering in Dental Association of India?

To practice the course in the country you will have e to pass the enterance exam as you have studied the medical course from a foreign country
You will have to even apply to the mci for the licence exam without the following you will not be able to practice in the country.
You will also have to register with the dental Association of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?