17th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?

What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary? Can someone give me the complete information which we have to follow to get the dental job? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Final year BDS students can appear for GPSC for dental professor government job? How many government dental professor seats are available per year? How much is the salary?
  2. Eligibility to get Government job for a Dental Technician?
  3. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  4. How to get a government job after BCA?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  6. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?
  7. List of government colleges for PG Dental Course - MDS?
  8. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  9. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  10. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  11. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  12. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  15. Which college in Bangalore offers Genetics course?
  16. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  17. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job description and expected salary in Airport management?
8th April 2018, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?

Most of the government jobs in India for Doctors and Dentists are available at government hospitals only, which are mostly recruited by the state government. You need to apply, when there is a job notification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organisation. You need to have registration at the Dental council of India to apply for such jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?