16th November 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and requirement for pilot in abroad after 12th?

wat are the process and requirement for pilot in abroad after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  2. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  4. Procedure of Pilot training in Abroad for Commerce student?
  5. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  7. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?
  9. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
  10. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  11. What would be the basic requirement to apply for abroad scholarships?
  12. How can I apply for Commercial Pilots?
  13. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to do B.Sc. in Animation in abroad after passing 12th?
  15. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  16. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  17. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
4th June 2012, 12:24 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: What is the procedure and requirement for pilot in abroad after 12th?

Dear
If you want to become a pilot after 12th, then, the only criterion to be fulfilled are:-
You must have completed your 12th board with at least 60% marks in PCM/PCB.......
Also you must be within the age limit of 20-33 years.........
You must speak English and 2 other languages fluently and must have a fair complexion.............Also, your height must be 5-5 or more..........
All the best for your future.........
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?