7th February 2016, 01:42 PM
Shraddha Ranveer

Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?

I am studying in 12th science. I want to become a commercial pilot so want to know the procedure ( what preparation should I do ?) to get an admission in any government pilot training institute/club/school after 12th science with maths and physics

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  2. Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  4. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  5. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  6. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  7. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  10. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  11. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  13. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  14. Pilot training courses in INDIA & education for that?
  15. What should I do to become a commercial jet pilot?
  16. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  17. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
26th April 2020, 09:00 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?

For entering into Pilot training course you need to clear 12th Std with minimum 50% marks in PCM.

Once you are cleared you have to take admission in a Flying School. For this you need to clear Class II medical examination approved by DGCA approved Doctor. After this you can join the Flying School. The cost of CPL depends upon the institute you choose. After completing CPL you need to go for Type Rating. Type Rating is a certification to fly certain type of aircraft in your Pilot Career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?