28th June 2015, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?

I want to study abroad after completion of 12th So, What is the procedure followed? Can you please help me with the required information which I have to follow? Awaiting to get the answer.......
and which exams to appear for the same..?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  4. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  6. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  7. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  8. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  9. Procedure to get online admission for abroad studies?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  17. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
30th June 2015, 01:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?

To apply for admission in any Bachelors course in foreign universities, first you should complete SAT exam. This exam is very important, because most of the universities consider SAT exam score of the applicants to offer admission. After completing this exam, you should select some universities and you should apply for admission by sending your application and test scores. Then the university will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
30th June 2015, 01:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?

Procedure to study abroad after 12th-

- Although it depends on the course and university in which you are enrolling but most of the universities follow the below mentioned process for admission.
- The admission is done mainly on this basis of entrance exams scores along with the career profile of the applicants.
- Most of the universities take admission on the basis of SAT score and one English proficiency tests between IELTS and TOEFL.
- You need to apply online in the foreign universities for graduation courses as per your scores in the entrance exams along with resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected you need to confirm your admission, prove financial stability and apply for visa provided you have a valid passport.
30th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Abroad for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?