9th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science and after
my 12th I want to study B.Tech in Abroad.
Kindly tell me about the reputed universities
in Abroad for B.Tech education. And also
tell me the procedure for admission.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  7. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  8. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  9. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  10. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  12. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  13. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  15. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  16. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  17. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
10th April 2015, 09:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the top foreign universities, which are offering Bachelor's(B.Tech) courses.

University of California, San Diego
Address: 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Texas A&M University
Address: 401 Joe Routt Blvd, College Station, TX 77843, United States

University of Wisconsin
Address: Madison, WI 53706, United States

Georgia Institute of Technology
Address: North Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30332, United States

University of Illinois
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

University of Southern California
Address: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

Admission Procedure:-
To apply for admission in any of these universities, first you should complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission by sending your application and SAT test score through online or through courier. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?