4th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for RTO exam? What is the date of exam? I have completed B.E Mechanical

I Have completed BE(Mech) i want to know what the procedure for RTO exam and its date of exam?

31st August 2016, 10:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for RTO exam? What is the date of exam? I have completed B.E Mechanical

Eligibility criteria for RTO exam :-

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation/Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in Automobile from a recognized university/institution.

Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 35 years. Relaxation will be same as per norms of Government of India.

Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in written exam and interview conducted by the selection committee.

Applicants may get detailed information regarding RTO Recruitment exam from Official Website of India particular state.

How to apply :-

Go to the official website of Organization to apply online

Fill the form with correct information.

After completion of the form submit it carefully.

Take the printout of the submitted application form, attach all the compulsory documents and forward it to the address mentioned in the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?