7th January 2015, 04:48 PM
rudrapriya

What is the procedure to study civil engineering abroad after diploma?

can anyone help me wiyh the procedure to study civil engineering abroad after diploma????

Related Questions:
  1. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  2. What is the procedure to study civil engineering abroad after diploma? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  7. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. How should I study in abroad for short course in civil engineering? I am a Civil Engineer from Galgotia College of Engineering
  10. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do masters in civil engineering in abroad? What is the procedure?
  12. How to study abroad after doing B.Tech degree in civil engineering?
  13. How to go abroad after doing diploma in civil engineering? I have passed 12th last year
  14. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  17. Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
26th November 2015, 09:42 AM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the procedure to study civil engineering abroad after diploma?

It is very tough to do your Under graduation in abroad, instead you can do your Under graduation here in India and take your Master's in abroad.
Civil Engineering is the best and evergreen course that you have in every industry.
After your Diploma, there are lot of colleges intake through Lateral Entry and for that you have to write exam and get a good marks in that.
Then you will be directly admitted into the second year of the course then after completing your UG, you can write GRE, TOEFL and go for abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?