27th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Posts: n/a

Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?

I have completed my Diploma in
Computer Science Engineering.
I want to study further.
Is there any opportunity to study in abroad??

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  4. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  6. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  7. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  8. How to work in abroad countries if I am a chemical engineering diploma holder
  9. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?
  12. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  14. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  15. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  17. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  18. How to do B.Tech computer science after doing Diploma in Computer Science?
3rd January 2015, 12:44 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 306
Default Re: Study Abroad for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?

For diploma in computer science is a good subject where you have a lot of opportunities open. You also have a wide scope of higher studies within the country and abroad even. You can continue your studies further by applying for Engineering degree courses in foreign universities like MIT- (www.mitadmissions.org) or Berkeley university of California (www.admissions.berkeley.edu) etc. To get admission into such institutes you have to clear their entrance examinations which consists of a basic test on Maths and science subjects. Though you think they will be easy but they are actually tough. Prepare well for them. Next step is your fluency in English is tested. Both tests if your qualifying scores are achieved you are all set to fly abroad to get your degree in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad? 6 6th September 2019 06:45 PM
What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad? 1 5th May 2017 12:20 PM
How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad? 2 28th April 2016 08:29 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: