18th January 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?

I am a student of class 12th from CBSE board Delhi. I want to pursue medical education in India and become a doctor. But i don't want to settle in India after completing my course. So i want to know if i can practice in abroad after studying in India?

Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  2. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  3. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  4. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  5. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  6. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  7. Can I study Medical in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?
  8. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  10. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  11. PGDM course is available to study in Abroad? How this course differ from India to that in Abroad?
  12. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  13. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  14. Which course should I do to get licence for Ultrasonography practice in India or Abroad?
  15. Is studying psychology from India is better or from abroad?
  16. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  17. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  18. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
26th January 2016, 01:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?

It is nice to see you having a career perspective and want to proceed further to achieve it. You can definitely go abroad and practice there after completion of your studies in medical field in India. However, in order to get the license of practicing in foreign countries, you need to clear the screening exams of the concerned country. Moreover, health industry in developed countries is quite complex, hence the standard of screening exams is also high. Thus, you will need to have good preparation and knowledge of the concerned company's healthcare industry to practice there after clearing the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?