16th July 2013, 04:00 PM
shanvasagi

What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu

my son studing in 12th std in tamilnadu, he is intersted in medical , procedure to get direct admission in AIIMS COLLEGE pls give good councelling and fee structure and what is the first step should be taken let me know is it a good decision to choose.

Related Questions:
22nd August 2014, 07:13 PM
jaharana

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanvasagi View Post
my son studing in 12th std in tamilnadu, he is intersted in medical , procedure to get direct admission in AIIMS COLLEGE pls give good councelling and fee structure and what is the first step should be taken let me know is it a good decision to choose.
hello,firstly there is no procedure to get direct admission in aiims college.your son wii have to give all india exam that takes place on 1 june at large.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?