26th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in IPCC after completing B.Com

Dear sir plz tell me that what is the procedure for take admission in ipcc after complete b.com . .

26th February 2013, 08:24 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in IPCC after completing B.Com

hi,

Yes, you can join IPCC after B.Com. CPT is an entry level test to get admission for CA course. This entry test is normally attempted by candidates after 12th class. Only after successful completion of this level one can get into second level – IPCC. But, as per new rule graduates can directly apply for IPCC without CPT. Such graduates are exempted from CPT exam. If you clear IPCC, you need to undergo 3 years article ship training. If you clear this training, you are fully eligible to apply for final CA course.

thank you..............
4th September 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in IPCC after completing B.Com

i am studing for sy b.com ...... can i join for ipcc now.... can write ipcc exam ipcc exam in may....immediately completing my 6th sem exams before coming its results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?