15th August 2012, 11:41 AM
Chakshu mahajan

Procedure to apply for IPCC after completion of B.Com course without giving CPT Exam?

What is the procedure to apply ipcc without cpt after bcom

15th August 2012, 08:32 PM
rch91

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IPCC after completion of B.Com course without giving CPT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakshu mahajan View Post
What is the procedure to apply ipcc without cpt after bcom
Graduates are eligible to apply directly to Integrated professional competence course (IPCC).
To enroll yourself for IPCC after you should first have to undergo registration process.There are three levels in IPCC,out of which Accounting technician level is optional. During the registration process, you should specify whether you want to pursue each level separately, or a combination of two or three different levels.
Applications forms can be downloaded from official site of ICWA or can be collected from decentralized offices. Application form costs Rs.100/- On receiving the filled up form at the destination point, you are provided with registration letter.
there are two groups of IPCc: Group I and group II
work hard
all the best..!
23rd August 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IPCC after completion of B.Com course without giving CPT Exam?

last date for submission of ipcc registration form
31st August 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IPCC after graduation? I have scored in B.Com 54.83% . Please reply. I realy want to fight IPCC exams.
22nd October 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have completed my graduation in BBM,now i wish to join CA.i dont have much of knowledge in this.so tell me how can i join CA.from starting to end.and after registration of ipcc.where should i get the articl training,
22nd October 2012, 03:08 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Thanks to the recent changes made by the ICAI - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, graduation students are no longer required to clear Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is commonly know as the first stage of the Chartered Accountancy Course.

A graduate candidate can now seek direct admission in the second stage which is known as IPCC. Earlier regardless of your qualification, it was mandatory to appear for Common Proficiency Test. This test could be taken as soon as after completing 12th standard.

Now relaxation is given to graduates. A commerce graduate with 55 percent marks can seek direct admission in IPCC on the other hand non commerce graduates can seek direct admission to IPCC, if he or she has scored at least 60 percent marks.

If you meet the percentage necessary for B.Com graduate then take direct admission for IPCC, else you will have to pass the Common Proficiency Test (CPT).

Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Registration Procedure

You will have to download form for IPCC admission either from the official website of ICAI - www.icai.org or get it from the decentralized offices. The cost of the form is Rs. 100/-. The form at the decentralized offices comes with Prospectus. You will havce to fill the form and submit it with fee at the decentralized office which will then provide you study material as well the registration letter.
28th November 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir what will be the duration of ipcc to those who have directly applied for the same by exempting cpt?please do reply.
29th November 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to complete 9 months articleship after graduation? some of my friends told me that we have to complete 9 months articleship then only we wll be eligible for ipcc exams..
29th November 2012, 01:03 PM
rvk.kumar

hi... i m a b.com graduate and i wanted to know that is it compulsory to comlete 9 months articleship after registration for ipcc and then only we will be eligible for ipcc exams..?
1st December 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

pls tell the procedure for articleship after b.com.
1st December 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what was the procedure for articleship after b.com
23rd January 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.com (ca) can i apply for ipcc what is duration for ipcc please tel the procedure and last date to apply for ipcc
24th January 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get direct admission in IPCC? I have completed M.Com with 50% marks
9th February 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

which time join article ship after graduation course ?
9th February 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir - now i'm in my final year B.Com, i can register for ipcc and what is the procedure to register.
9th February 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir: I'm doing my final year B.Com and i'm interested in doing CA so, pls kindly help me to know more about it. Pls give your information as soon as possible....
12th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected authority , i want a sample of a filled form for direct entry and the procedure how to register for IPCC after downloading the form
27th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.com (correspondence) final year. is it possible for me to do ipcc directly . i did not write my second year exams, but i will write it along with the third year exams which is 2013 may. if i can join ipcc directly, then when do i register?
27th February 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to fee structrue for IPCC exam
27th February 2013, 08:30 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir: I'm doing my final year B.Com and i'm interested in doing CA so, pls kindly help me to know more about it. Pls give your information as soon as possible....
To join IPCC stage of the CA programme, you need to have the below qualifications

B.COM pass with minimum aggeregate marks of 55%

In the B.com you should ahve studied atleast 3 subjects from the below list of subjects and scored minimum 55% marks:
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting
15th April 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i hve no idea abt the articleship.....plsss tel me sme info abt ths....pls..
17th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, now i am doing BBM and i am in the final sem, when i have to register for IPCC exam? what are the procedures for it?
5th June 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i hve completed my b.com!!! i wish to do ca!! tell me the procedure to apply!!!
20th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I m a student OF B.COM Ist year with management,so please tell me if i am elegible for direct admission in IPCC after completing my graduation..
2nd July 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir registration k bad ITT and orientation karna compulsory hai kya? Ya bad me b kar sakte...? Pls tel me.
13th July 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

UNDER DIRECT ENTRY SCHEME IT TRAINING AND ORIENTATION WHERE WE HAVE TO TAKE
23rd July 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am now registered for ipcc direct entry and also registered for lt tranning and orientation course so can I eligible for may 2014 ipcc exam
3rd August 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IPCC after completion of B.Com course without giving CPT Exam?

last date for submission of ipcc registration form my e mail address : [email protected]
17th August 2013, 04:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am vinay after passing 10th write direct degree if I eligible to ipcc Sir
17th August 2013, 04:36 PM
aashima27

oh yes, now there is a procedure, where you don't need to go through CPT,you can direct admission in IPCC .

There are 2 ways to take admission in CA..
1. through CPT

2. through GRADUATION

if you want to do CA after 12 then you have to go through CPT,

AND if you first do GRADUATION , you will get one relaxation i.e you will directly get admission in IPCC( group-1) , you dont need to go through CPT...

Now i m telling you the details about CA...

There are 4 stages ...

1. CPT
OR a graduation degree
- minimum 55% required if you opt BCOM or BCOM(H) at graduation level.
- minimum 60% required if you opt any other graduation course.

2. IPCC -2
-Paper 1:Accounting
-Paper 2:Law, Ethics and Communication
-Paper 3:Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Paper 4:Taxation

3. IPCC-2
-Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management
» Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
» Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)

To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of both the groups together if attempting both the groups or all the papers of a single group, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers of that group/groups again.

THEN you have to go through 2.5 years of ARTICLESHIP in a COMPANY OR UNDER A REGISTERED CA...

4.FINAL

Then after clearing all these steps you will be a CA...

SO I TOLD YOU ,

-minimum 55% required if you opt BCOM or BCOM(H) at graduation level.
- minimum 60% required if you opt any other graduation course.
by fulling this condition you can get direct admission in IPCC..

PROCEDURE
you can download the form from www.icai.org
or you can also fill the form offline , the cost of the prospectus is Rs.100
. then according to the prospectus , pay the desired fee, then you can give ipcc exams..........
8th September 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir give me the full information of ca course after CPT stage
18th September 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me that i am comp. my b.com with 48 percent so i am eligeble for ipcc.
18th January 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir at present im in sybcom i just want to clarify that ty results will be declared in june most probably so for direct entry in ipcc we have to wait for our results tobe declared for registration or we can register before nd follow other steps
31st March 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have done b.tech with 70% aggregate can i join through direct entry scheme.If yes please give the detailed information on how to register myself for the course and last date of filling the form
thanking you
18th April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for IPCC after graduation or Post Graduation? I have scored in B.Com 52% and M.com 58%. Please reply.
18th April 2014, 02:49 PM
Atul Makde

Am i eligible for IPCC after Graduation or Post Graduation? I have scored in B.Com 52% and M.com 58%. Please reply.
23rd April 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents we should submit to apply directly for ipcc exams after completing B.com.
20th May 2014, 08:22 PM
baiju malappuram

Iam vhsc (science) with 53% and b com ( co operation with 49% . Can I do ipcc. What is the proceedure.
2nd August 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

iam revathy i have completed b.com(ca) with 70% and iam how to apply in cpt exam and last date for cpt regsitration please tell me procedure
29th August 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir im doing a graduation im in s.y.bcom nd i have to do a ca so i can give a december attempt of cpt nd then after ty ipcc or i should go directly after graduation ? Wat would be the better one? Nd pls suggest the steps of article ship after ty?
4th September 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed b.com. now am doing article-ship.i will get elegibility for ipcc exam on may 2015,i will complete 9 months articleship on january .I want to take termination on february. then am elegible for ipcc exam or not (without joining in another firm) after completed exams i want to join in another firm. please reply the answer
14th October 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Information about it traininig nd articleship....plz share,,nd also i want last 10 yrs ipcc group 1exam papers with ans...send me on [email protected]
20th October 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam registering for direct entry to ipcc, now I have taken dd for 9000rs for registration but in application form the registration process is both groups with articles, now how can I register?
6th November 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

hey sir..i have one quiry..please tell me how should i calculate the marks of my graduation..as ive already completed my graduation..but we were under credit system...so in final year we have given 2 university exams..so im now confused what marks should i cover to register for ipcc...as in the 5th sem 1 scored 60 % and in 6th sem 1 scored 71%...so how should i calculate the marks..please help me my frnds..reply to my mail plz..coz i dont visit this site usually..my mail id is [email protected]
please help me
8th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have done M.com with 65% in 2013 . but my graduation b.com done with 52%. So can I apply for IPCC exam ? Plzz guide me sir...
15th January 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir..if we take ipcc at 2 groups at together.if i fail in single subject than what i do? Will i prepare for both the group or one group..please clarify me.
18th March 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....sir good morning.my name is sandeep bhosale a BBM graduate with 59.87% actually I'm very humble to do CA so plz I'm eligible to do CA or not will u plz inform me. I'm waiting ffor ur reply plz plz plz
9th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

my mail id is [email protected]
15th June 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any provision of 9 months complusory training before the exams in registering ipcc after b.com???
Pls send detail information ....
[email protected]
30th July 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

My son has completed B.com with 68%. He is working with RBS as Business analyst. Now he wants to do ipcc in ca. Can u please advice me how to go about please.
Regards
R KRISHNA KUMAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?