26th December 2011, 12:44 PM
nazhat_15

What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?

My daughter is studying in class X. I want her to admit in grade XI in aligarh muslim university. Please tell me the procedure.
please reply soon..

29th August 2012, 03:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?

You haven't mentioned for which degree course you are seeking this information. It is important to know to provide you precise information. Moreover to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University in and degree courses and program your daughter need to be minimum class 12 pass from a recognized school/board.

Under Aligarh Muslim University there are different approved senior secondary schools for boys and girls.
For reference visit:
http://www.amu.ac.in/schools.htm

You daughter can try for admission in Senior Secondary School for Girls maintained by Aligarh Muslim University.
Senior Secondary School for Girls:
The Senior Secondary School for Girls is one of the important maintained institutions of Aligarh Muslim University. The admission to the school is made on the basis of an All India Test conduct by the university.
http://www.amu.ac.in/amughs.htm

The contact person for admission is Mrs. Naghma Irfan (Principal),
Tel: 0571-2400397
Mob: 9719539056
Kindly contact Mrs. Naghma Irfan collecting admission form and for all the procedure related to admission and test.
29th December 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?

I want to know the procedure for admission for class 11th- science stream in your AMU Senior secondary school for my son. He is currently studying in delhi . This is further for persuing medical/ MBBS . pl advise.
22nd February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

admission form for commerce and science
is admission given on the basis of 10 class cgpa?
10th March 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any relaxation /reservation for wards of capfs persl. For getting admission in class

Xi th
12th March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in class X. I want her to admit in grade XI in aligarh muslim university. Please tell me the procedure.
16th October 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what process should be undertaken to get admissions for class 11th in AMU? Moreover, is their any syllabus prescribed for the exam? Also, could you please help me in getting some model papers for the same .
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?