27th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

i passed 12th from cbse and i want to do jbt through correspondence at delhi please intimate the name of college from where i can do jbt in delhi or gurgaon. the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  2. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  4. How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  5. Where to get the forms of JBT in Delhi? Fee structure of the course?
  6. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
  7. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  9. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  10. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  11. How to collect the JBT forms in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  14. Complete information regarding JBT course? Percentage required to do it from Delhi university?
  15. Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study? -- [New]
  17. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  18. Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%
25th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

ENTRANCE EXAM OF JBT IS BASED ON COMPETITION OF GRADE BASIS?
4th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?

passed 12th from cbse and i want to do jbt through correspondence at delhi please intimate the name of college from where i can do jbt in delhi or gurgaon. the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-total-fee-jbt-through-correspondence-delhi-after-12th-641653.html#ixzz1zefMdrkM
15th September 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i passed 12th from cbse and i want to do jbt through correspondence at delhi please intimate the name of college from where i can do jbt in delhi or gurgaon. the procedure for admission and total fee for the year.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-total-fee-jbt-through-correspondence-delhi-after-12th-641653.html#ixzz26XS3hE3Y
12th January 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hi im a graduate but I want a course of jbt from delhi by corespondes whats the procedure of admission and total expenses of the course and where I collect the form
13th February 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Jbt test 2014
3rd May 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

List the colleges for doing jbt coure of correspondence from delhi university.I've passed 12th standard cbse
9th February 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

From where can i get the form of jbt course in delhi? and which is the best college in delhi for doing jbt course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?