19th August 2013, 06:47 PM
shubhanshu12

What is the procedure for training in government companies? How can I apply?

sir i am in 3rd year from chemical engineering so i want to ask to you what is the procedure for training in government companies and how to apply?? TELL ME

Related Questions:
  1. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  2. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  3. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  5. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  12. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  13. In which government company and how to apply for training?
  14. Where to do b.tech fourth year training? Procedure to apply for training in various companies and institutes?
  15. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  16. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  18. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
9th August 2017, 04:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for training in government companies? How can I apply?

You shall be 3rd year candidate to apply training in government companies. Being a 3rd year candidate from chemical engineering, you are eligible for training in government companies.
You have to take a reference letter from your current institute to pursue training in government company. This reference letter will helps you in getting shortlisted for pursuing training in government companies. Also this reference letter will play role of NOC from your current institute.
You have to write an application to the HR manager of the company and attach reference letter with your application. Submit the application before due date.
If the HR department approved your application, then you can start training in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?