25th August 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?

sir i m now studying 3rd year (eee) so i want to know that,what is the procedure for training in bhel or any other state government or cental government companies.... and i want to know that can i take training or any workshop for experience and certificate... so kindly answer my questions as soon as possible... thank you

15th May 2011, 08:13 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?

As you are looking for traning in vacation days
So, you have to get letter from your college to specified Companies director
then you have to consult to HR department at PSU companies .
so at first youget secure that in whic company you are going for traning for NTPC , BHEL
online application are availabl you have to fill them and if you are selected thenyou will get Vocational traning at those companies.
15th May 2011, 09:01 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?

Well, there are many companies which provide internship for EEE Engineering students.Some of the Government sector companies which offers internship are :-

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)
Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO)

How to Apply

For most of the Government companies,some amount need to be payed for going through going through the internship.So,make sure about this matter and enquire the matter correctly.

You can contact the officials with the help of your college officials else you can even contact them directly through the "Contact Us" page in the website. You even need to make sure about the internship clearly because for going through internship in some companies you need to pay them. Some companies offer training without taking any fee and some pay you with stipend for going through training basis.

Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings.If allowed for the Internship by the Director/HR of the company then you need to send your resume to the company.

Its better that you apply months before the commencement of internship because there are limited number of seats in each firm.After going through the internship you will be definitely receive the certificate hence you need not worry about it.
15th May 2011, 05:38 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?

Well, there are many companies which provide internship for EEE Engineering students.Some of the Government sector companies which offers internship are :-

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)
Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)
Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO).

How to Apply

For most of the Government companies,some amount need to be payed for going through going through the internship.So,make sure about this matter and enquire the matter correctly.

You can contact the officials with the help of your college officials else you can even contact them directly through the "Contact Us" page in the website. You even need to make sure about the internship clearly because for going through internship in some companies you need to pay them. Some companies offer training without taking any fee and some pay you with stipend for going through training basis.

Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings.If allowed for the Internship by the Director/HR of the company then you need to send your resume to the company.

Its better that you apply months before the commencement of internship because there are limited number of seats in each firm.After going through the internship you will be definitely receive the certificate hence you need not worry about it. 25th August 2010 01:25 PM

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=177098#ixzz1M PzdfRdE
26th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

when will u conduct intern ship project reply to me to [email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm Sindhu 3rd yr student (EEE)...i'm interested in doing my mini project in BHEL (R.C.Puram), Hyderabad.
Kindly provide me information regarding this and also about the internship program at BHEL,Hyd.
Plz rply asap to [email protected]
30th November 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Thisa is athiyappan am pursuing be/ece.i would like to apply ipt in bhel. I want online registration address,plz send it to my mail.my mail id is [email protected]. As soon as posbl
22nd January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

applying for ipt to isro to whom i have to contact?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?