24th April 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to take admission in IIT after passing Polytechnic Diploma?

I have passed out my Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics And Communication with 75 %. Now, I want to take admission in IIT. So, I just want to know the procedure of taking admission in IIT 2nd year?

30th April 2019, 12:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to take admission in IIT after passing Polytechnic Diploma?

To take admission in IIT after completion of your Polytechnic Diploma course, you have to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination. JEE Main is just a gateway for Diploma holders to apply for JEE Advance examination and you can’t get admission in NIT’s with your JEE Main examination score. So, you have to appear and qualify the JEE Advance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing higher studies in IIT.
30th April 2019, 02:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to take admission in IIT after passing Polytechnic Diploma?

Diploma in engineering candidates are eligible for admission in Indian Institute of Technology course to pursue Bachelor of Technology course. Candidates who have done diploma can apply for Joint Entrance Exam.

JEE is conducted by NTA for admission in IITs, NITs. You need to clear JEE Main and Advanced for admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?