10th December 2011, 01:25 PM
shailesh tekale

Admission in IIT Mumbai for Aerospace course after passing from Polytechnic in Latur?

hello sif I'm the student of VDF school of polytechnics Latur,Maharashtra can i take addmission in IIT mumbai for aerospace enggineering??????????????

Related Questions:
  1. List of top most government colleges for diploma in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  3. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  4. List of IT companies whose criteria is less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after passing polytechnic?
  6. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  7. Can I get into IIT after Polytechnic? Is it advisable to do? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  9. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Any college of engineering in Maharashtra except IIT Mumbai which offers Aerospace Engineering branch?
  11. Can I get admission to study in IIT if secured 72% in Polytechnic Diploma in IT course?
  12. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  13. Which college is better for me after scoring 101 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  15. Required Rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering in IIT?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma?
  18. What is the expected cutoff for MBBS course in government medical college?
12th September 2012, 04:17 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Admission in IIT Mumbai for Aerospace course after passing from Polytechnic in Latur?

The only way to get into IIT is to clear the entrance exam for IITs. To be eligible for this exam you have to get at least 80% marks in your boards or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.

IIT Bombay is one of the best IITs in India. So you have to get a good rank to be able to get admission in IIT Bombay. If you can get a good rank, you can choose any branch of your will, as in your case- Aerospace Engineering.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?