25th August 2012, 10:44 PM

What are the prospects of Ph.D in Marketing in India?

Dear sir i want to know the prospects of phd in marketing in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  2. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  3. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  4. Future prospects f phd in software reliability
  5. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  6. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  7. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  8. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  9. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  10. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing?
  11. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  12. Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?
  13. Colleges for Ph.D in Marketing management along with job? Fee structure?
  14. How to do Ph.D Marketing from IIM? What are the preparations required for it?
  15. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management? -- [New]
  16. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  17. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  18. Colleges or Universities offering Ph.D in Marketing Management? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the prospects of Ph.D in Marketing in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear sir i want to know the prospects of phd in marketing in india.
my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?