15th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for Actuarial sciences? Syllabus for the same and the job opportunities?

Qualification for Actuarial sciences
Syllabus for Actuarial sciences
Job opportunities for Actuarial sciences

18th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for Actuarial sciences? Syllabus for the same and the job opportunities?

I am bsc in pcm with 42%
and intrested for acturial science
please guide me.
18th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for Actuarial sciences? Syllabus for the same and the job opportunities?

I have cleared my 10 th with 90 % and 145/150 in maths and 92/100 in science and I am a fyjc (11)commerce student So can I appear for actuarial studies? And what percent I need in HSC over all and in maths n do I need any other qualification or I can start my actuarial studies after 12?
18th January 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the dates of entrance exams of different colleges for acturial science?
9th April 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass student with physics,maths ,chemistry.how and where i may study acturial science.
25th April 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Can i do distance education of Bsc in actuarial science along with Bsc in maths and economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?