21st January 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?

What is "to qualiy entrance exams"and how to join aeronautical academy after 12

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  2. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Minimum qualification required to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?
  9. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  10. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  11. Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
4th February 2013, 11:26 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical engineering is offered as degree/diploma level. Pass in 10/ 12th is the basic qualification for diploma. 12th passed candidates can apply for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering. Admissions are offered on the basis of entrance exams like AIEEE, WBJEE, IIT JEE and MHT CET. Aviation academies also offers a variety of courses in aeronautics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?