4th April 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Income Tax Officer so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax officer?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Officer? When will be the date of Exam for this?
  6. What steps should I follow to become an Income Tax Officer? Which exam do I need to write to become an Income Tax Officer?
  7. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  8. How to become an Income Tax Officer after 12th?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. students to get job in Income Tax Department?
  10. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  11. How can I become an Income Tax officer after completing class 10th? Please tell me the whole procedure
  12. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Com to become an Income Tax Officer? Which exam do I need to write?
  14. How to get Income Tax Officer job?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer? Date of exam for Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  17. Qualification required to become Custom or Income Tax Officer?
  18. What is the educational qualification required to become an Income Tax Officer?
7th April 2017, 12:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Do I need to write any entrance exam to get the job?

To become an I.R.S Officer you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

The application form for examination will be available online every year.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?