20th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to become Custom or Income Tax Officer?

hi im tharani doing my B.Tech IT and i have interest to join in customs so can i pl know the qualification for becoming custom officer or income tax officer

24th May 2014, 02:20 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to become Custom or Income Tax Officer?

Minimum Qualification to apply for Customs or Income Tax exam is that candidate must have a completed degree course in any stream. The degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar required to apply for this examination.

As per your qualification you can definitely eligible to apply for this examination. You can join Custom or Income Tax entries through Civil Service Examination. Civil Service Examination notification will be published in the month of Feb or March in the official website of UPSC. Even you can join through Staff Selection Examination as well.

SSC Income Tax Eligibility :- You must have a completed degree course from a recognized University. No minimum marks required to apply. Your age should between 18-27 years and upper age limits is applicable. You must be physically and mentally fit while appearing for this examination. The exam pattern will be divided into three levels :- Prelims, Main and Personal Interview.
20th June 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

can you explain about the Form G to this following email id [email protected]
thank you
22nd December 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my b.tech in mechanical..Please give me advice for better future
30th May 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate first-year I want to join in NDA and I want to become an customs officer or income tax officer(CBI) is this possible pls give me suggestion
9th December 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete Bba shipping and logistics. I have completed a degree of supply chain management. I want to become an customs officer or income tax officer. I want to know that whether this degree is eligible or not and I want to know further information about this.
E-mail id : [email protected]
10th December 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am prasanth I have completed B.E aeronautical in 2015 shall I apply for this if I am eligible for which is better for while studying in coaching centre or any other option for me
13th February 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

HI I am mallamma I have complete 12th commerce stream in 2015 shall I apply for this if I am eligible for which is better for while studying in coaching centre or any other option for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?