26th June 2012, 12:35 AM
varsha ray

What is the qualification needed to become a district education officer

what qualification are need to become a distric education officer

26th June 2012, 12:26 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a district education officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by varsha ray View Post
what qualification are need to become a distric education officer
hii friend...here is the eligibility criteria for district educational officer.....

Eligibility

Age should be below 30 years for open market.
Age should be below 40 years for teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools.
No maximum age limit for SCs, SC (Arunthathiyars on preferential basis),STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than BCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
Age relaxation upto 5 years is available for persons those who are affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.

30th November 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become a district education officer

I am post Graduate teacher for five years experience for aided school my age is 45. If i am eligible for district educational officer exam.pl. reply.
14th January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hai i am sasikala M.Sc.,M.Ed., i am fresh cndidate. no experience my age 22. if i am eligible for district educational officer exam. pls reply
27th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification needed to become a district education officer
12th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate teacher eligible for deo
8th August 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done my D.T.E and I have served my school as a teacher for the past 12 years.But I hold a degree in the field of computer(B.C.A) and have also completed by MBA .Is there any possibility for me to attend the district educational officer exam.If so , kindly guide me regarding it . Thank you
24th September 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech.. with 70%, am i eligible for DEO
4th August 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done my engineering in the department of information technology can i opt for district educational officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?