1st December 2012, 05:34 PM
Tejinder Singh Maur

Am I eligible for district education officer test? I have 11 years elementary school teaching experience

I am tejinder from punjab. i am 38 years old. i have 11 years elementary school teaching experience. i have done M.A., B.Ed.
Am I eligible for District Education Officer Test?
OR
Am I eligible for District Education Officer post?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between CTET & TET Exam? How to apply for TET Exam?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  3. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  4. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-4, Teaching English (Elementary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  6. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  7. Am i eligible for district education officer after completing BSc computers and B.Ed
  8. What is the upper age limit to apply for CBSE teacher CTAT exam?
  9. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  10. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?
  12. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Minimum Qualification required to join B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  15. Question papers of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh for previous five to ten years??
  16. How to do Ph.D in Education after passing commerce? I have 4 years experience in Teaching
  17. Can I attempt the CTET exam in any post after passing bachelor degree with 48 marks and B.Ed with 72 marks?
  18. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
21st August 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for district education officer test? I have 11 years elementary school teaching experience

i have applied for district educatoin officer in advertisement no: gpsc/201213/19. when will be the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?