23rd August 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer? I am doing CA

i am doing ca. i am in ca final. what is other qualification is needed for become a ITO Officer

my email id : [email protected]

24th October 2015, 07:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer? I am doing CA

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the post of ITO .

ITO stands for Income Tax Officer,it comes under IRS department . IRS stands for Indian Revenue Services.

UPSC conducts Civil Services Exam for recruitment in Indian Revenue Services.

The eligibility required to become a income tax officer are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-There is no restriction on percentage of marks secured by the candidate in their Graduation degree,only the need is the candidate must have cleared Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 21 years to 32 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The civil services exam comprises of

* Preliminary Exam ,

* Main Exam , and

* Personality Interview.
26th October 2015, 12:13 PM
goravharish

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer? I am doing CA

Yes you are eligible to get the ITO officer.

eligibility;-

graduation with a commerce field with a minimum of 60% marks in a recognized university.

age less than 25-28 years.

age relaxation for Sc and OBC candidates.

candidate must be an indian citizen.

after this examination and completing your studied
you can get various private as well as government jobs.
28th October 2015, 07:03 PM
H Rimmy

Yes you are eligible for ITO officer.

ITO stands for Income Tax Officer.

Eligibility Criteria- You should have graduate in any stream from recognized university.

Age should between 21 to 32 years.

For SC category age relaxation is applicable of 5 years & for obc candidates age relaxation is 3 years.

There are no. Of attempts is 4 for general category & 7 for OBC category & for SC no limits.

Exam:- Preliminary exam
Mains Exam
Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?