16th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to get a railway job?

Iam bhuvaneswari from pondycherry
what qualification is needed to get a railway job?i am a degree holder (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY).I LIKE TO WORK IN RAILWAYS...WHAT TO DO?

31st August 2016, 09:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to get a railway job?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get jobs in Indian Railway. The examination for recruitment in Indian Railway is done by RRB.

After completion of degree you are eligible to appear for TTE and Clerk jobs. So, you need to prepare for entrance examination to get job.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?